Monday, December 28, 2009

Week 7

I watched the Seton Hall v WVU game and Seton Hall has a legit chance of making the tournament. Also, WVU isn't improving in my opinion so I think Syracuse is going to win the Big East.

Pretty boring week of ball until next weekend outside of some Big East matchups. Friday has two huge games though, Purdue vs WVU and Dayton vs the most overrated team right now NM.

2 comments:

Lux said...

My top 10 is unchanged and I'm too lazy to pick 6 mediocre teams to fill it out.

The fact that USC is looking like they can win the Pac 10 is nothing short of incredible. Who would of thought a small pasty transfer is all they needed?

S. Hartzell said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you. Matt and I have been making mad loot during this break by handicapping the shit out of some games. Here's two more:

William&Mary +13 at Maryland
Northwestern +8 at Illinois

Anybody else see JMU lose by 4 in a true road game at Stanford Tuesday night? They were catching 15 in that contest thank you very much