"That dude can shoot that ball now...he can shoot that ball for real, for real,"
-Arkansas Junior Marshawn Powell following the light show that Syracuse reserve James Southerland put on display for him and his teammates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
1. Indiana
2. Florida
3. Duke
4. Gonzaga
5. Louisville
6. Cuse
7. Michigan
8. Cincinnati
9. Ohio St
10. Pitt
11. Arizona
12. Missouri
13. Kansas
14. Kansas St
15. Minnesoda
16. New Mexico (overrated but no one else is deserving)
Can we wait at least another week before talking about Virginia Tech?
1- Indiana
2- Duke
3- Florida
4- Ohio St
5- Louisville
6- Cuse
7- Michigan
8- Michigan St
9- Zags
10- Kansas
11- Zona
12- Mizzou
13- Cincinnati
14- Pitt
15- New Mexico
16- Monnesota
Not much has changed since it has been a half a week:
1- Duke
2- Indiana
3- Syracuse
4- Florida
5- Gonzaga
6- Louisville
7- Ohio State
8- Michigan
9- Kansas
10- New Mexico
11- Arizona
12- Minnesota
13- UNLV
14- Michigan State
15- Wichita State
16- Cincinnati
Take your time on VT, they've only beaten Oklahoma State who was probably overrated to begin with.
Nebraska dismantled USC last night. I think they'll hand an overrated Creighton another loss on Thursday. You heard it hear first. Also kudos to Nebraska for forcing Creighton to come to them.
Speaking of overrated MVC teams, please add Wichita St to the list. An early season win by 2 at VCU does not make them better than Kentucky.
1-Florida
2-Duke
3-Indiana
4-Syracuse
5-Louisville
6-Michigan
7-Arizona
8-Ohio State
9-Gonzaga
10-Cincinnati
11-Missouri
12-Kansas
13-Minnesota
14-New Mexico
15-Michigan State
16-Notre Dame
I will be out of the country December 6-12 so you gentlemen have a good exam week break, I won't be posting until week six.
Louisville better be careful tonight against a tough College of Charleston team playing at home. Dangerous game for the Cardinals here.
SH
Already have $100 ml on charleston. I think my pops is going to the game.
Lux whats your deal over Christmas and New Years you going to be in SC? I ask because yours truly will be. Let me know, homefry.
SH
I'm in Charleston the 22nd to the 25th. Where in SC are you?
SCORE! I will be rolling into Isle of Palms after my basketball game (UF vs KSU on 12/22) and likely stay for the week. What is the best way to get ahold of you when you are back on US soil? I have 3 different phone numbers for you.
Let's get up and get weird.
That is damn close. Delete the 203 number. Keep the 441.533.4546.
chris.lux@aonbenfield.com is the easiest way to get a hold of me though or luxofthedraw@gmail.com
Yeah man we definitely have to get up. First round of shots is on me. #LetsGetWeird
Luxey, don't come after Wichita State's signature win with Kansas State on your rankings. I'm glad they played Michigan on a neutral, but K-State's best win is against Delaware. Come on man, you're better than that.
Hope you stayed away from Texas by the way.
And Creighton/Nebraska play once a year, its somewhat of a Nebraska state rivalry if you will.
Damn, Charleston got absolutely smoked. I love gambling.
Hartzell, so we're supposed to ignore teams depending on their schedule so far? I would take KSU right now over New Mexico any day of the week. That is what our rankings our supposed to do. Rank the best teams in the country, not simply look at W-L columns for the last month.
Post a Comment