"Slow down Clark, I don't want to spend the holidays dead!"
-Mrs. Griswold
Is Illinois legitimate? Bruce Weber has got to be scratching his head wondering why these guys couldn't win their way out of a paper bag for him, and now they are travelling all over the west coast winning games everywhere. If Illinois maintains their early season greatness the B1G is really going to be something special this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
First off, this might be the worst top 25 that I've ever seen from Parish:
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/rankings/top25
Moving on, I will post mine today.
He posted that minutes after the UNLV-Cal game and I thought the same thing. Seems like he rushed it. I'm not sure I agree with Seth Davis either.
Here's what I came up with last night:
1- Duke
2- Indiana
3- Syracuse
4- Florida
5- Louisville
6- Michigan
7- Gonzaga
8- Ohio State
9- Kansas
10- Arizona
11- New Mexico
12- Minnesota
13- Nevada Las Vegas
14- Illinois
15- Michigan State
16- Cincinnati
Gonzaga? They got shalacked by a mediocre Illinois team at home and you only drop them by 2? It isn't like they have a real solid win.
They are still better than Ohio State and Kansas, and have better wins than both of them, which is why I didn't drop Gonzaga further.
1- Indiana
2- Duke
3- Florida
4- Michigan
5- Louisville
6- Cuse
7- Ohio State
8- Kansas
9- Zona
10- Mizzou
11- Michigan St
12- Natti
13- Illinois
14- Zags
15- New Mexico
16- Monnesota
Post a Comment