Monday, March 08, 2010

Championship Week

So many basketball games to decide who's in and who's out.

Does anyone really buy Rhode Island as a Tourney team? Same goes for the state of Mississippi basketball.

4 comments:

Matt. said...

Not sure I'm gonna put up 16 teams that are the cream of the crop this week, but I will do this nightly, I'll take:

Siena -8
W&M +9
Wofford -4.5
Zaga -5

Still think ODU gets the bid tonight, but that number seems high.

Matt. said...

Lunardi has 6 spots left for 17 teams, so who you got?

Ga Tech
USF
Hall
Illinois
Minnesota
Cal
Wash
Zona State
Florida
Ole Miss
Miss St
UNLV
SD State
URI
Dayton
St. Louis (seriously?)
UAB
Memphis

I'm figuring Utah State will win their tourney, and I think Cal wins their conference tourney as well. It really is a soft bubble this year if St. Louis is on it.

Lux said...

The A10 is very overrated. Out of all those teams, I think the first 3 are the only ones (plus Minne) who have any chance of making the sweet 16.

I still think Arkansas has a small chance to win the SEC tournament. That league is still wide open.

Matt. said...

Arkansas does have a chance Luxey! Gotta believe.

Lux and I need Oakland tonight, then for them to cut down the nets!