1-Texas 2-Kentucky 3-Kansas 4-Cuse 5-Mich St 6-Nova 7-Duke 8-Pitt 9-Tennessee 10-WVU 11-K State 12-Zags 13-Ohio St (w Turner) 14-BYU 15-Whiksy 16-Purdoodoo
I wanted to rank GT but decided not to since every time I have done so they lost a game they needed to win...Duke is gonna run away with the ACC looks like the Big East might be a 3 team race? Are they playing basketball in the pack 10 this year.
Even with the loss at K-State I still think Texas is the best team in the country
5 comments:
1- Texas
2- Kentucky
3- Kansas
4- Syracuse
5- Michigan St.
6- Villanova
7- Pittsburgh
8- Tennessee
9- Duke
10- West Virginia
11- Gonzaga
12- Brigham Young
13- Purdon't
14- Kansas State
15- Temple
16- Ohio State
Two weeks til Groundhog Day.
Spagett!!!
1-Texas
2-Kentucky
3-Kansas
4-Cuse
5-Mich St
6-Nova
7-Duke
8-Pitt
9-Tennessee
10-WVU
11-K State
12-Zags
13-Ohio St (w Turner)
14-BYU
15-Whiksy
16-Purdoodoo
I wanted to rank GT but decided not to since every time I have done so they lost a game they needed to win...Duke is gonna run away with the ACC looks like the Big East might be a 3 team race? Are they playing basketball in the pack 10 this year.
Even with the loss at K-State I still think Texas is the best team in the country
So now that college bball is in full swing are we just going to post our 16 each week and thats all that going to happen....
we are better than this guys lets get the banter and conversation going this season...lots to talk about in college bball
Caw Caw!
Sniped by Sidney Lowe's red jacket. Duke is now 2 games out of the ACC lead. Terrible.
Caw Caw!
Matt
I have now elvated GT to a tie with duke at the top of my list...i do have gt season tickets so i have to pull for them as much as i pull for duke
caw caw uva down big early
duke duke duke duke caw caw caw
my life is my card
Post a Comment