Monday, January 16, 2006

Week 13

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again, thank you lux for updating this site. hopefully this will encourage some of the lightweights (drury) to post.

without further due:

1- Duke
2- Florida
3- UCONN
4- Memphis
5- Villanova
6- Gonzaga
7- Texas
8- Indiana
9- Pittsburgh
10- Illinois
11- Washington
12- Wisconsin
13- N.C. State
14- West Virginia
15- Michigan State
16- Syracuse

The Big Ten is the second best conference (to the big bEAST), and the Missouri Valley Conference is better than the Pac10.

Watch out for the Mountaineers. I don't think there is a program in the nation that wishes to face them.

Go Wolfpack tonight.

respectfully,

matt.

Anonymous said...

Matt, I've been right behind you in posting most every week. Yes I did slip a little but not to badly. I finally see you put the Dukies at one.

Here is goes.

1. Duke
2. UConn
3. Flordia
4. Zags
5. Texas
6. Memphis
7. Nova
8. Illinios
9. Michigan State
10. West Virginia
11. Pitt
12. NC State
13. Washington
14. Indiana
15. Wisconsin
16. Cuse

Teams to be wary of:
Texas, Indiana, West Virginia, Michigan State, and NC State

M. Drury

Anonymous said...

dru,

how do you go with illinois over indiana. amateur.

people not to be "wary" of:

dru.

yours truly,

matt.

Lux said...

I'm glad it's well documented that I called WVU's potential back in Week 8. I'll provide a full report when I see them play Seton Hall on Valentine's Day.

Memphis is fantastic but the players don't have the brains to go farther than the sweet 16.

Can both of you please stop sucking Florida cock? I looked up overrated in the Webster dictionary the other day, they had a picture of Florida's SOS.

Yes, I actually just used the dictionary joke. And yes, I'm ok with that.

What is happening to college basketball? I don't understand why a tiny elitist school in NC has the only basketball team playing to win. Coach K must be nasty in bed.

Anonymous said...

Lux,

Florida got its ranking from being undefeated, which they no longer are. But they are likely to win the SEC and that will be good for a 2 seed.

UCONN had a good week, so K's boyz aren't the only ones playing to win.

When I post on Monday, it might be just all big east teams.

Memphis is better from last year, and they will be in the elite 8 unless they draw WVU in the round of 16.

Seriously, WVU could win the big east....seriously.

matt.

Lux said...

I'm glad it's well documented that I said Florida sucks cock right before they lose. Who cares if a team is undefeated if they haven't played anyone?

Honestly, do any of you think this team has potential? Thats what pisses me off about these lists, you're trying to create your own AP.

WVU should be top 8. Indiana Matt? Everyone please try to locate your balls and make sure they're still hanging.