1- Connecticut 2- Duke 3- North Carolina 4- Oklahoma 5- Louisville 6- Pittsburgh 7- Wake Forest 8- Texas 9- Michigan State 10- Marquette 11- Gonzaga 12- Washington 13- Syracuse 14- Xavier 15- Arizona State 16- Butler
I'm pretty sure that UCLA and Notre Dame will be left off until their matchup, then I will award the winner with a spot on this list. UCLA has no offense, Notre Dame has no defense, and its causing both teams several issues, especially when it comes to finishing games.
There may not be a team playing better basketball than the Louisville Cardinals right now, and I'm not just saying that given today's events.
I can't believe that dude stepped on Budinger. What a dirty play, which may explain why Penders doesn't coach at Hook Em U anymore.
Syracuse is not a top tier BE team. They just aren't. UConn, Pitt, and Louisville will challenge for the title, with 'Cuse, Marquette, Georgetown, and ND fighting for 4-7th. Marquette could be for real though. Senior-laden team with an amazing backcourt is going to be competitive in almost any game.
Did you put Washington above Syracuse to be funny Matt? Trust me, I had a hard time at 11 onwards but swapping the Huskies for UCLA seems amateurish.
I agree with your Lville comment but why do you have them at 5? They're clearly the best team in the Big East right now and will only get better. Also, WVU will be right there with the other ranked teams in the Big East vying for the 4th spot. They hold their opponents to the lowest 3 point % in the country and have close to the best offensive rebound % in the country. Their loss to Marquette on the road was due in large part to the officiating.
The winner of the Pac10 right now looks like a 3 seed, and the leader so far in the clubhouse is the Huskies. Nonconf they did nothing, but their last two losses (Cal, Florida) are by one possession, and they had a chance to win both. They have looked solid defensively the last two games and have W's in Conference play against all the teams that will be competing with them for the top spots (save ASU which will happen this weekend). Eleven may be a little high, but Brockman may be my new horse to win P10 POY.
My fault for not including WVU in my BE 4-7 (should be 8) rant. I think they are a very tough team, and it was just an accident. Not looking forward to my beloved Orange playing that squad. Does anyone ever want to face Huggy?
I still take UConn over Louisville.
WVU didn't lose a game by 22 points because of officiating. I watched that game, and I wouldn't place half the blame on that.
For someone who crushed ASU a week or two back, you seem to be awfully high on the Devils as of late. What gives. Not a one horse trick?
Am I not correct for removing UCLA?
I like the kenpom site. Very interesting information.
I called ASU a one trick pony because at the time, they weren't getting it done. They had lost to Cal and USC on the road but after beating UCLA away I've warmed up to them. I'm starting to think they could win the Pac 10 which is why I have them back on my list. My 10 through 16 should all be ranked 10. I wasn't trying to single out ASU.
You are correct for removing UCLA but you do your lists differently than me. I'm showing the best 16 teams and your philosophy is picking the 1-4 seeds.
The Kenpom site is the shit, none of you should be betting without reviewing it. I also think all of you bet way too many games, pick your battles.
I place the 16 best teams on my board as well, but I also take into account the 1-4 seeding principle, which is why its a list of 16. You've changed your way of ranking over and over (which there is no problem with...sometimes it's seeding, best 16, most likely to get to FF, etc.) so I wouldn't say we do it differently, maybe we just favor different squads.
I didn't bet all those games I listed on Saturday, just my thoughts for the week that was. I only chose a couple. Not like I won much anyways. That was a very "daddy lux" moment though, so I appreciate it.
Purdon't would fall somewhere in my top 25, they just don't look like a high quality basketball team. They got a nice win at Minnesota, but outside of that they beat Davidson (at home) and thats about it. I still put Illinois ahead of them.
The ND line should be about right. I think they win the game, if it was at Marquette, I'd lean the other way, but ND should get the W tonight. They need it more. A lot more.
1. UNC 2. Duke 3. UConn 4. Pitt 5. Oklahoma 6. Lville 7. Wake 8. Texas 9. Mich St 10. Zags 11. AZ St 12. Marquette 13. Cuse 14. Xavier 15. Butler 16. ND
Here you go...the 16 teams that should be around at the end of the year as well as the best 16 teams in the country right now.
Looks like we all have similar 16's with a wild card team in them...Lux has Purdue, Matt with Washington and well I just stick with what works for me..no real darkhorse team in my book.
Looks like we have about five teams fighting for the national title. 2 from the big crap (east) conference, 2 from the acc and 1 from the big 12. I don't think that a big ten team will make the final four...we might see two big east and two acc teams.
Don't sleep on ucla...they will still win the pac 10...washington is still young (only 2 seniors)...az state relies to heavily on one player and ucla will get out of their scoring slump and win the pac 10.
Big game on Wed for me...if the Dukies can pull it out in winston salem they have good shot at winning the acc.
sorry for the tuesday post, I've been hot on the trails of Mark Gottfreid and the seedy underbelly beneath this story. Ronald Steele (their NBA-calible point guard) is not quitting the team cause of an injury he's got other reasons and he ain't talking. There is some shady stuff going on over in Tuscaloosa. Here's my poll:
1-North Carolina 2-Duke 3-Wake Forest 4-Pittsburgh 5-Texas 6-Connecticut 7-Oklahoma 8-Arizona State 9-Louisville 10-Marquette 11-Michigan State 12-XXXXXXXXXX 13-Minnesota 14-Syracuse 15-Gonzaga 16-UCLA
I'll take Duke tonight, as well as our beloved Dukes at the Convo.
I dont understand why the respectable gentlemen from Athens places three ACC teams in the Top 3. Wake is a fraud and that showed with them not being able to contain an average (at best) Va Tech squad. I wouldn't mind receiving an argument behind TeXas as a Top 5 team and UCLA as a Top 16 team, as they haven't shown shit all year. Not too enthused with your list this week, which shoX me because usually you are right on top of your game.
Since I'm quite confident none of you watched the SU game tonight, let me just point out that Rautins and Onuaku did not play. Take two starters (over 20.0 ppg) out of anyone's starting lineup in the 10-16 range and see how many conference games on the road they win.
Let me start with Texas. I think they are the class of the BigXII this year, while the rest of you are blowing Jeff Capel and his Oklahoma Sooners. I've seen Texas play this year, I've got a fondness for Rick Barnes, and I think when healthy they can go 8 or 9 deep off their bench and have the type of inside/outside prowess to make a final four run.
If you fellas want to sell Texas right now thats fine with me cause I'm buying. I've seen how the one-trick pony's out of this conference have done in past years during the big dance (KState=Beasely, Texas=Durant) and it usually comes out one and done. Oklahoma is the worst top 5 team in the AP poll this week and if you disagree, I hope you got an argument cause as far as I'm concerned you're bringing a knife to a gunfight.
As for the ACC, it's quite simple, really. North Carolina is the best team, talent-wise, in the entire country much less tobacco road. Wake beat them. Duke is the #1 team in all the polls and traveled to winston-salem as a favorite. Wake beat them too. Oh, and Dino Guadio's boys also traveled to BYU, in the middle of the nation's longest home winning streak at 54 games, and beat those mormons in front of 26,000 at the Marriot Center. What more do you want?
Like many of you I take into consideration the upcoming games this week and make slight adjustments to my poll based on what I think will be the outcomes of those games. I was rooting for Wake to beat Duke and my poll reflected that. But like Lux and Dru before me, I'm not willing to punish the tarheels for two losses. Its a joke they are sitting at 6 in the AP poll.
UCLA has made three straight final fours but man they have issues scoring field goals down the stretch. But a floor general like Collison and a coach like Howland earns you a spot on my power poll atleast until Oregon State beats you.
Texas: I wouldn't go as far to label them "the class of the Big12". Let us remember that they got stomped by OU, and were really never in the game. I doubt that OU is the worst team in the Top 5, and I disagree with the one trick pony argument. I dont think anyone should make that argument (especially with what happened when Lux did it). OU pretty much has 4 dudes putting up double figures in points, that constitutes as balance. The best player in the B12 is Griffin, and Barnes has a tendency to implode aka meltdown, as we've all seen (in person...repeatedly).
I know you have a hard-on (what do you need that for dude) for Rick Barnes, but I don't think that means they are a top 5 team.
I agree with UNC in the top 3, anyone who doesn't have them there is an idiot and no knowledge of basketball or life.
UCLA is still a shady pick there, but I do like your argument.
Louisville is way too low rabbi. I hadn't even gotten to that yet. I doubt there are 5 teams in the nation that could hang with them, maybe only 3 that could defeat them.
You really love that win at BYU. Most of those wins weren't against great competition.
Seton Hall, UNLV (conf.), Utah (conf.), AFA (conf.), are the headlining wins from that streak. I don't know about you but if most quasi-big time conference teams had virtually Zero home games against ranked foes (zero outside of conference) then they would get a streak that inflated as well. So don't go touting that as the chief reason to annoint Wake Forest the best basketball team in any state.
Even after losing the way they did to Va Tech, and thinking that they would beat Duke, you still ranked Wake 3. I disagree plain and simple. Don't start giving the ACC a hand job because your SEC is going to get 2 bids.
While I appreciate your candor, old man Matteus, I must agree to disagree. Jeff Teague is young but learning. As is Gaudio. But Wake has got a long way to go and they very well might be peaking at the wrong time, but as a squad they are redhot and that also applies to your point on Louisville...
We are all enamorned with Rick Pitino as a great coach, mentor, and impreccable dresser. And some of us are swooning harder than others. Lux is justifying his preseason no2 pick so I cant hate on him for that, moving them up 4 spots from last week. Matt you bumped them up from #9 last week to #5. I acted similarly and moved up the Cardinals from #13 to #9. Are you picking up a pattern? We all gave em 4 spots over the week.
Except for our man Dru, who after placing Pitino's sqaud #15 last week, gave them the distinctive honor of taking the elevator all the way up to #6. So what, Louisville joins the ranks of Cleveland State as teams to win in the Carrier Dome this season, big fucking deal.
So in fact I was just reacting to the market, to borrow from the parlance of our times.
Louisville is good but three of their next four games could easily result is L's: WVU, UCONN, at ND. That reminds me...
Lux, in typical fashion you've tipped your hand too soon. We all know West Virginia is a solid team but placing them in your power 16 at this juncture is the equivalent of premature ejaculation. Them and the Irish make two teams in your poll that arent in the AP top 25. You gotta have some kind of a code, dog.
As I write this...Ty Lawson wins it at the buzzer down in Tallanasty. The first thing we should all do when we get brackets is take a black sharpie and write UNC 4 times in a row for that trip to Detroit. Money in the bank.
I agree on the UNC point, but I'll be quite interested to see what BE team is the Number 2 in that region. I'm already salivating for the bracket.
As I write this I believe that Dur still doesn't know the result of the Wake/Duke game. He had Tivo-ed it and said he was going home, putting on the shooting shirt, and going full throttle.
Upon the end of him watching that game, there will be a second stain on his jersey.
Hartzell, why the chubby for tubby? They lost 2 in a row right when you added them?
Also, what is the obsession with the ap poll? Vegas has proven several times this season that the ap poll is almost as terrible as the coaches poll.
So asu beats what we mostly all consider a mediocre ucla team and my one trick pony comment is god awful? I'm liking them more now but they are still a one trick pony. Fortunately there aren't many one trick ponies this year.
Washington Matt? You are better than that.
Meltdown in georgetown, damn I'm on top of the rhyme tonight.
And hartzell, if you actually watched xavier lose to duke by 30, you might have nd in your poll instead of XXXX. I gotta be honest and I think dru and matt agree. It looks like you picked your 16 and then did the order by picking out of a hat.
You guys really went to work last night on the blog...had made for quite an entertaining morning of reading.
And Matt there isn't a stain on my shooting shirt, just broken hearts in duke nation....how does a team have a defensive meltdown like that.
UNC needs to get their shit together or else they are going to pick up another L this season. Seems they don't really care about the regular season and just want to get to the tourney and beat teams by 25 to make some point after lasts years meltdown to Kansas.
As for the Big East....can anyone get a decent road win (UConn and Marq at ND, may not be that tough to win there anymore)...l-ville has only traveled away from freedom hall for one test and passed...UConn is looking very good, but are they peaking to early.
I'm not going to apologize for including Minnesota--check the previous weeks entries--I've been high on Tubby ever since they beat everybody's new flame Louisville at a neutral site in December.
I'm glad you got out last night though, Lux, good to see you smoothing out the otherwise rough edges that make up your social repetoire.
Turmoil in the SEC hits home---Felton out at UGA, now makes two vacancies in the conference and we're not even in February yet.
23 comments:
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Please-note-that-Chase-Budinger-s-face-is-not-a-?urn=ncaab,136602
Wow
1- UNC
2- Lville
3- Duke
4- Pitt
5- UConn
6- OU
7- Zaga
8- Texas
9- Mich St
10- Wake
11- Arizona St
12- Purdue
13- WVU
14- Orange
15- Golden Eggs
16- ND
1st Power Poll of Obama's Presidency:
1- Connecticut
2- Duke
3- North Carolina
4- Oklahoma
5- Louisville
6- Pittsburgh
7- Wake Forest
8- Texas
9- Michigan State
10- Marquette
11- Gonzaga
12- Washington
13- Syracuse
14- Xavier
15- Arizona State
16- Butler
I'm pretty sure that UCLA and Notre Dame will be left off until their matchup, then I will award the winner with a spot on this list. UCLA has no offense, Notre Dame has no defense, and its causing both teams several issues, especially when it comes to finishing games.
There may not be a team playing better basketball than the Louisville Cardinals right now, and I'm not just saying that given today's events.
I can't believe that dude stepped on Budinger. What a dirty play, which may explain why Penders doesn't coach at Hook Em U anymore.
Syracuse is not a top tier BE team. They just aren't. UConn, Pitt, and Louisville will challenge for the title, with 'Cuse, Marquette, Georgetown, and ND fighting for 4-7th. Marquette could be for real though. Senior-laden team with an amazing backcourt is going to be competitive in almost any game.
That Dayton game was pretty competitive.
Did you put Washington above Syracuse to be funny Matt? Trust me, I had a hard time at 11 onwards but swapping the Huskies for UCLA seems amateurish.
I agree with your Lville comment but why do you have them at 5? They're clearly the best team in the Big East right now and will only get better. Also, WVU will be right there with the other ranked teams in the Big East vying for the 4th spot. They hold their opponents to the lowest 3 point % in the country and have close to the best offensive rebound % in the country. Their loss to Marquette on the road was due in large part to the officiating.
http://kenpom.com/team.php?y=2009&team=West%20Virginia
Did Georgetown really just lose to a team that was beaten by JMU?
The winner of the Pac10 right now looks like a 3 seed, and the leader so far in the clubhouse is the Huskies. Nonconf they did nothing, but their last two losses (Cal, Florida) are by one possession, and they had a chance to win both. They have looked solid defensively the last two games and have W's in Conference play against all the teams that will be competing with them for the top spots (save ASU which will happen this weekend). Eleven may be a little high, but Brockman may be my new horse to win P10 POY.
My fault for not including WVU in my BE 4-7 (should be 8) rant. I think they are a very tough team, and it was just an accident. Not looking forward to my beloved Orange playing that squad. Does anyone ever want to face Huggy?
I still take UConn over Louisville.
WVU didn't lose a game by 22 points because of officiating. I watched that game, and I wouldn't place half the blame on that.
For someone who crushed ASU a week or two back, you seem to be awfully high on the Devils as of late. What gives. Not a one horse trick?
Am I not correct for removing UCLA?
I like the kenpom site. Very interesting information.
I called ASU a one trick pony because at the time, they weren't getting it done. They had lost to Cal and USC on the road but after beating UCLA away I've warmed up to them. I'm starting to think they could win the Pac 10 which is why I have them back on my list. My 10 through 16 should all be ranked 10. I wasn't trying to single out ASU.
You are correct for removing UCLA but you do your lists differently than me. I'm showing the best 16 teams and your philosophy is picking the 1-4 seeds.
The Kenpom site is the shit, none of you should be betting without reviewing it. I also think all of you bet way too many games, pick your battles.
Lux
Notre Dame opened as 3 point favorites tonight against Marquette, interesting.
Where would Purdue fall for you Matt, are they even in your top 20?
I place the 16 best teams on my board as well, but I also take into account the 1-4 seeding principle, which is why its a list of 16. You've changed your way of ranking over and over (which there is no problem with...sometimes it's seeding, best 16, most likely to get to FF, etc.) so I wouldn't say we do it differently, maybe we just favor different squads.
I didn't bet all those games I listed on Saturday, just my thoughts for the week that was. I only chose a couple. Not like I won much anyways. That was a very "daddy lux" moment though, so I appreciate it.
Purdon't would fall somewhere in my top 25, they just don't look like a high quality basketball team. They got a nice win at Minnesota, but outside of that they beat Davidson (at home) and thats about it. I still put Illinois ahead of them.
The ND line should be about right. I think they win the game, if it was at Marquette, I'd lean the other way, but ND should get the W tonight. They need it more. A lot more.
16 by M. Durry
1. UNC
2. Duke
3. UConn
4. Pitt
5. Oklahoma
6. Lville
7. Wake
8. Texas
9. Mich St
10. Zags
11. AZ St
12. Marquette
13. Cuse
14. Xavier
15. Butler
16. ND
Here you go...the 16 teams that should be around at the end of the year as well as the best 16 teams in the country right now.
Looks like we all have similar 16's with a wild card team in them...Lux has Purdue, Matt with Washington and well I just stick with what works for me..no real darkhorse team in my book.
Looks like we have about five teams fighting for the national title. 2 from the big crap (east) conference, 2 from the acc and 1 from the big 12. I don't think that a big ten team will make the final four...we might see two big east and two acc teams.
Don't sleep on ucla...they will still win the pac 10...washington is still young (only 2 seniors)...az state relies to heavily on one player and ucla will get out of their scoring slump and win the pac 10.
Big game on Wed for me...if the Dukies can pull it out in winston salem they have good shot at winning the acc.
sorry for the tuesday post, I've been hot on the trails of Mark Gottfreid and the seedy underbelly beneath this story. Ronald Steele (their NBA-calible point guard) is not quitting the team cause of an injury he's got other reasons and he ain't talking. There is some shady stuff going on over in Tuscaloosa. Here's my poll:
1-North Carolina
2-Duke
3-Wake Forest
4-Pittsburgh
5-Texas
6-Connecticut
7-Oklahoma
8-Arizona State
9-Louisville
10-Marquette
11-Michigan State
12-XXXXXXXXXX
13-Minnesota
14-Syracuse
15-Gonzaga
16-UCLA
more to come I'll take all haters.
That could be the worst list of the year Hartzell.
would you care to elaborate, Lux? I mean jesus who shit in your cereal.
Duke at Wake tonight who ya'll like?
I'll take Duke tonight, as well as our beloved Dukes at the Convo.
I dont understand why the respectable gentlemen from Athens places three ACC teams in the Top 3. Wake is a fraud and that showed with them not being able to contain an average (at best) Va Tech squad. I wouldn't mind receiving an argument behind TeXas as a Top 5 team and UCLA as a Top 16 team, as they haven't shown shit all year. Not too enthused with your list this week, which shoX me because usually you are right on top of your game.
More proof that Williams may be done:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3866644
Read it and weep Terps.
Since I'm quite confident none of you watched the SU game tonight, let me just point out that Rautins and Onuaku did not play. Take two starters (over 20.0 ppg) out of anyone's starting lineup in the 10-16 range and see how many conference games on the road they win.
Let me start with Texas. I think they are the class of the BigXII this year, while the rest of you are blowing Jeff Capel and his Oklahoma Sooners. I've seen Texas play this year, I've got a fondness for Rick Barnes, and I think when healthy they can go 8 or 9 deep off their bench and have the type of inside/outside prowess to make a final four run.
If you fellas want to sell Texas right now thats fine with me cause I'm buying. I've seen how the one-trick pony's out of this conference have done in past years during the big dance (KState=Beasely, Texas=Durant) and it usually comes out one and done. Oklahoma is the worst top 5 team in the AP poll this week and if you disagree, I hope you got an argument cause as far as I'm concerned you're bringing a knife to a gunfight.
As for the ACC, it's quite simple, really. North Carolina is the best team, talent-wise, in the entire country much less tobacco road. Wake beat them. Duke is the #1 team in all the polls and traveled to winston-salem as a favorite. Wake beat them too. Oh, and Dino Guadio's boys also traveled to BYU, in the middle of the nation's longest home winning streak at 54 games, and beat those mormons in front of 26,000 at the Marriot Center. What more do you want?
Like many of you I take into consideration the upcoming games this week and make slight adjustments to my poll based on what I think will be the outcomes of those games. I was rooting for Wake to beat Duke and my poll reflected that. But like Lux and Dru before me, I'm not willing to punish the tarheels for two losses. Its a joke they are sitting at 6 in the AP poll.
UCLA has made three straight final fours but man they have issues scoring field goals down the stretch. But a floor general like Collison and a coach like Howland earns you a spot on my power poll atleast until Oregon State beats you.
Texas: I wouldn't go as far to label them "the class of the Big12". Let us remember that they got stomped by OU, and were really never in the game. I doubt that OU is the worst team in the Top 5, and I disagree with the one trick pony argument. I dont think anyone should make that argument (especially with what happened when Lux did it). OU pretty much has 4 dudes putting up double figures in points, that constitutes as balance. The best player in the B12 is Griffin, and Barnes has a tendency to implode aka meltdown, as we've all seen (in person...repeatedly).
I know you have a hard-on (what do you need that for dude) for Rick Barnes, but I don't think that means they are a top 5 team.
I agree with UNC in the top 3, anyone who doesn't have them there is an idiot and no knowledge of basketball or life.
UCLA is still a shady pick there, but I do like your argument.
Louisville is way too low rabbi. I hadn't even gotten to that yet. I doubt there are 5 teams in the nation that could hang with them, maybe only 3 that could defeat them.
You really love that win at BYU. Most of those wins weren't against great competition.
Seton Hall, UNLV (conf.), Utah (conf.), AFA (conf.), are the headlining wins from that streak. I don't know about you but if most quasi-big time conference teams had virtually Zero home games against ranked foes (zero outside of conference) then they would get a streak that inflated as well. So don't go touting that as the chief reason to annoint Wake Forest the best basketball team in any state.
Even after losing the way they did to Va Tech, and thinking that they would beat Duke, you still ranked Wake 3. I disagree plain and simple. Don't start giving the ACC a hand job because your SEC is going to get 2 bids.
While I appreciate your candor, old man Matteus, I must agree to disagree. Jeff Teague is young but learning. As is Gaudio. But Wake has got a long way to go and they very well might be peaking at the wrong time, but as a squad they are redhot and that also applies to your point on Louisville...
We are all enamorned with Rick Pitino as a great coach, mentor, and impreccable dresser. And some of us are swooning harder than others. Lux is justifying his preseason no2 pick so I cant hate on him for that, moving them up 4 spots from last week. Matt you bumped them up from #9 last week to #5. I acted similarly and moved up the Cardinals from #13 to #9. Are you picking up a pattern? We all gave em 4 spots over the week.
Except for our man Dru, who after placing Pitino's sqaud #15 last week, gave them the distinctive honor of taking the elevator all the way up to #6. So what, Louisville joins the ranks of Cleveland State as teams to win in the Carrier Dome this season, big fucking deal.
So in fact I was just reacting to the market, to borrow from the parlance of our times.
Louisville is good but three of their next four games could easily result is L's: WVU, UCONN, at ND. That reminds me...
Lux, in typical fashion you've tipped your hand too soon. We all know West Virginia is a solid team but placing them in your power 16 at this juncture is the equivalent of premature ejaculation. Them and the Irish make two teams in your poll that arent in the AP top 25. You gotta have some kind of a code, dog.
As I write this...Ty Lawson wins it at the buzzer down in Tallanasty.
The first thing we should all do when we get brackets is take a black sharpie and write UNC 4 times in a row for that trip to Detroit. Money in the bank.
I agree on the UNC point, but I'll be quite interested to see what BE team is the Number 2 in that region. I'm already salivating for the bracket.
As I write this I believe that Dur still doesn't know the result of the Wake/Duke game. He had Tivo-ed it and said he was going home, putting on the shooting shirt, and going full throttle.
Upon the end of him watching that game, there will be a second stain on his jersey.
Ca-Caw.
Hartzell, why the chubby for tubby? They lost 2 in a row right when you added them?
Also, what is the obsession with the ap poll? Vegas has proven several times this season that the ap poll is almost as terrible as the coaches poll.
So asu beats what we mostly all consider a mediocre ucla team and my one trick pony comment is god awful? I'm liking them more now but they are still a one trick pony. Fortunately there aren't many one trick ponies this year.
Washington Matt? You are better than that.
Meltdown in georgetown, damn I'm on top of the rhyme tonight.
And hartzell, if you actually watched xavier lose to duke by 30, you might have nd in your poll instead of XXXX. I gotta be honest and I think dru and matt agree. It looks like you picked your 16 and then did the order by picking out of a hat.
I'm drunk.
You guys really went to work last night on the blog...had made for quite an entertaining morning of reading.
And Matt there isn't a stain on my shooting shirt, just broken hearts in duke nation....how does a team have a defensive meltdown like that.
UNC needs to get their shit together or else they are going to pick up another L this season. Seems they don't really care about the regular season and just want to get to the tourney and beat teams by 25 to make some point after lasts years meltdown to Kansas.
As for the Big East....can anyone get a decent road win (UConn and Marq at ND, may not be that tough to win there anymore)...l-ville has only traveled away from freedom hall for one test and passed...UConn is looking very good, but are they peaking to early.
GoodDay
I'm not going to apologize for including Minnesota--check the previous weeks entries--I've been high on Tubby ever since they beat everybody's new flame Louisville at a neutral site in December.
I'm glad you got out last night though, Lux, good to see you smoothing out the otherwise rough edges that make up your social repetoire.
Turmoil in the SEC hits home---Felton out at UGA, now makes two vacancies in the conference and we're not even in February yet.
Post a Comment