Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that at the exact same time Matt and I are hitting our stride, or peaking, if you will, the Lux's and Dru's of this blog are hitting their respective nadir? Chris, you had the worst week power 16-wise, with five of your 16 teams dropping in weekend action, including your beloved #1 longhorns.
This is where I'm supposed to go off on you as a reaction to you jumping to early conclusions on the Tennessee lost to Vandy last week. All I'll say, and this kills you, is that Texas losing on the road to an identity-crisis Tech squad is a way worse loss than Tennessee dropping one to a 24-4 Vanderbilt. So say goodnight to your hopes of a #1 overall seed, Texas.
Now thats a Power Poll. It's funny that after these last few weeks, the top four have re-established themseves. It's going to be a long two weeks, but its coming. Hope everyone gets ready, and I say that knowing that Drury will be unprepared, as he has just fallen off this site like Syracuse falls down the Big East standings.
It's probably too early, but earlier in the year I made a prediction claiming that Washington State was going to be one of the (if not the) meltdown team of the year. Looks like it is holding to form.
While they are 2-0 against USC, they are 0-4 against Stanford and UCLA. They've had some nice road wins, but lately can't win in Pullman to save their lives. Now they're coach is the leading candidate across the country, thus thwarting this program back to the lower eschelons of the Pac 10. They could be a 7 seed, and I'll take the 10 all day.
If anyone ranks them its because they have a huge hardon for the Pacific 10.
They're currently 3rd in the Pac 10 with a 22 RPI so save your meltdown theatrics for drunken Hillary diatribe's at the Bee.
Also, how exactly is consistently winning at home during the conference schedule important come tourney time? I'd rather take a team kicking ass on the road as opposed to some team like Mich St that has problems tying their shoes outside of Breslin.
The question of the weekend though is this, what was the bigger meltdown?
A. Maryland blowing a 20 point lead with 11 min left.
B. Syracuse blowing a 11 point lead with under 4 min left.
C. BC at home blowing an 18 point lead at the start of the second half.
I'm not sure what the correct answer is but regardless, Boeheim's a bum.
According to Hartzell, I had the worst week of the group. Let's review the 5 losses that Hartzell has used to defend this opinion:
1. My #16 lost to my #2. 2. My #15 lost to my #3. 3. My #11 lost to my #8. 4. My #4 lost but everyone else had them ranked higher than #4.
The 5 is of course Texas so if that meant I had the worst week then fine. However, Hartzell seems to be using Bush-Cheney type statistics to confuse the blog readership so I'm glad I've had the chance to outline what "5 of my 16 teams dropping" actually meant. Unfortunately Tenet never had this kind of opportunity.
Let's compare my list to Hartzell's. We both had Texas and Tenn ranked very high (their position basically reversed) so those losses are a wash. Other than that, I don't have anyone else on my list that lost to an opponent not ranked higher than them. Hartzell on the other hand, had his #11 and #12 lose to Missouri St and Arkansas. So who had the worst week? I'll let Matt and Dru vote. Hartzell also attacked Dru knowing that it could be a few days before a response (very o'reilly) even though Dru probably had the best week of the group.
Also, was Hartzell convinced Texas was going to lose or did he just not realize Texas had not only beaten 3 teams ranked above them but had also won 8 Big 12 games in a row? Looks to me like sloppiness followed by luck but you be the judge.
For the record, I realize USC lost which means I had 6 losses, not 5 but considering Hartzell can't count, he shouldn't be allowed to use the 6th in his argument.
I don't think that the O'Reilly reference was warranted on the part of the Chairman given the fact that Drury could check in a little more frequently (but then again there you go again Lux defending him...where did this unnatural man crush come from) and he posts after the ladies poll comes out on Tuesdays, so if you take half the week out, we all had a pretty good week.
I also don't find your Syracuse attacks very pleasing either. I hope that they discontinue.
Texas Tech is not as good as Vandy. One is a tourney team, one isn't. Simple enough. Thats a tough stretch for Tennessee though (at Memphis, at Vandy, Kentucky). Come on. They're tested and ready for March. And on that note, so is Texas.
I like your use of the RPI with your Washington State argument. Coming from the same person that said that the RPI was flawed thats odd. Not to mention Wazzou is 5-5 in their last 10. Maybe thats really good in some minds, but not top 16 worthy for me. Especially with the tourney being single elimination.
Surely there are 13 or 14 teams better in the country than the Pac10 three team.
What position you got USC, Cal, ASU, and Zona this week?
Lux I didn't know you were also blogging for cnnpolitics.com, Jesus. We're all voting for Obama here in this blog anyway, except for Matt but we haven't been able to get a hold of duder for a long time. Your commentary is biting and sharp. I'd say it's got a piney taste, almost minty. Bottom line is I had beef with your power 16 from the day it was published, with the likes of lowly Arizona and inconsistent USC--8 or 9 seeds at best, feeling the bubble--as projected top 4 seeds or Regional Semifinalists. I'll say this: I still have faith in SoCal because I've seen what they can do. It's time to bail on the Wildcats though, these guys are chronic underachievers. They are who were though they were. Which, for everyone but you, Chris, means no postseason run.
Yes, RPI is flawed in terms of choosing teams for the tournament but it's still a valid stat.
Pac 10 is the toughest conference in the tourney this year so no, I completely disagree on your last statement. Do we really need the cougars to play drake so that becomes clear? Give me a break.
Lux I act like they're terrible not because of what they barely almost did against UCLA this weekend, but because it's March the third and these guys have played damn near 30 games. So when I see that blue-blood Arizona is a paltry 16-11 overall and hasn't played back to back solid, convincing games since December, then yes, I deem them unfit for March play.
Despite their blue blood status as basketball royalty nonetheless. Does no NCAA invite mean the Arizona job just opened or does it signal the return of the Lute the Legend? These questions have no answer yet, but there is no question that this year's campaign falls right in line with all the other basketball seasons at Arizona since the late 90s....lazy and underachieving.
Lunardi sees it this way according to Bracketology: Kansas State/Arizona in the 8/9 game, winner gets Tennessee, the one seed. I wonder who Chris sees coming out of that trio. If you think Arizona is even on the radar when it comes to competing for wins in those two games, then go right ahead. Tennessee would mop the floor with your Wildcats. I'd be willing to bet heads up better brackets versus the Chairman of the Boards for a c-note if you're interested. Especially when you're hanging on to a coachless, inmates-running-the-asylum-chase-budinger-should-have-stuck-with-volleyball Arizona squad of fools.
I know my 16 has not changed much from last week....as it shouldn't have a few teams moved up or down but nobody deserved to be dropped or added.
Gonzaga's win Sat night was big they are going to be for real come tournament time....I thought that Kansas looked good in spurts aganist K-State but let down once they got a big lead.
Georgetown has to be the luckiest team in the country gettting two bullshit calls to help them win games this year..(WVU Goaltend/ or not, and the foul call at Marquette) either way Louisville looks to be the hottest team in the Big East and maybe the country....sell now if you have the chance...Matt thats a meltdown waiting to happen.
As for Wash St having a meltdown. They are a lock in the tournament, just because they don't win every game at home and lose to both UCLA and USC twice in a year doesn't constitute a meltdown. Stanford and UCLA are better team than they are so what..also they lost twice to zona tough team to beat when bayless play well and then had a bad loss to Cal that is not a meltdown.
Washington State was Preseason top 5, and of course they are a lock for the dance. Thats not what the meltdown comment was meant for. But if you start the year at Top 5, and are currently looking at a 6 or 7 seed in the Dance, that is consideration for "meltdown".
Losing two starters and a defection and still be fighting for a spot in the Dance is not a meltdown. But I'm not going to attack Dru because Lux will defend him and Dru won't have the chance to respond for two weeks because Lux feels sorry for him. Oh well.
More to follow in the AM when I am no longer drunk.
Matt...you are just digging yourself in a deeper hole...Let me guess you still have 10 Big East teams making the tournament along with 5 from the A-10.
1- James Raban has confirmed his appearance for that special weekend.
2- Dru, please let the adults discuss things, and stay out of it. No one ever had 10 BE teams, in fact I said earlier in the year that that would be impossible. I also never said anything about 5 A10 teams.
3- Dru, I am happy that you finally removed WSU from your poll, thats some smarts being displayed by yourself.
4- Lux I liked your points that you made. And Oregon is a bigger collapse, you are correct. I should have forecasted that better at the beginning of the year, but I was a state off.
Going with the political theme that stemmed from the beginning of the week, it is funny how we have dissected the word "meltdown". Now we know what Bush's advisors sit around and do all the time.
Once each tournament starts we should go ahead and decide who the tournament champion will be....looks like the tournament begin this week with some championships as early as friday/saturday.
America East: UMBC A-Sun: Jacksonville Big Sky: Portland State Big South: UNC-Asheville CAA: VCU Horizon: Butler MAAC: Siena Valley: Drake Ohio Valley: Murray State Patroit: Bucknell Southern: Davidson Summit: IUPUI Sun Belt: South Alabama WCC: Gonzaga
America East: Hartford A-Sun: Belmont Big Sky: Portland State Big South: UNC-Asheville CAA: VCU Horizon: Butler MAAC: Rider Northeast: Robert Morris Valley: Illinois St Ohio Valley: Austion Peay Patroit: American Southern: Davidson Summit: Oral Roberts Sun Belt: South Alabama WCC: Gonzaga
Sorry if this is late but I wouldnt have picked Stetson or Navy anyway.
Stanford should be pissed, that was a bad call last night to delay the ending on a really great game. Stanford is the real deal with their "two lord of the rings talking trees". UCLA showed their tenacity again though.
Looks like the Pac 10 might get 7 teams in the dance with Oregon's win last night. It really depends if any at large locks lose in an automatic bid conference final.
Looks like Oregon St is going to finish the season winless in the division. If that's not a testament to how good the other 9 teams are then I give up.
I would have to agree that calls was terrible...but when you are 2 in the country you get calls like that at home. Collison still had to knock down both free throws and the twin towers are nasty, as long as they stay out of foul trouble they are tough to beat.
America East: Univ. of Maryland-Baltimore Co. (has 4 ex-JMU players on the roster) A-Sun: Belmont Big Sky: Portland State Big South: UNC Asheville (Kenny George) CAA: Virginia Commonwealth Horizon: Butler MAAC: Rider Missouri Valley: Drake Northeast: Monmouth Ohio Valley: Austin Peay Patroit: Bucknell Sothern: Davidson Summit: Oral Roberts Sun Belt: Mississippi Valley State WCC: Gonzaga
don't forget I had Cornell locked in early, dog--Ivy League, what?
40 comments:
Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that at the exact same time Matt and I are hitting our stride, or peaking, if you will, the Lux's and Dru's of this blog are hitting their respective nadir? Chris, you had the worst week power 16-wise, with five of your 16 teams dropping in weekend action, including your beloved #1 longhorns.
This is where I'm supposed to go off on you as a reaction to you jumping to early conclusions on the Tennessee lost to Vandy last week. All I'll say, and this kills you, is that Texas losing on the road to an identity-crisis Tech squad is a way worse loss than Tennessee dropping one to a 24-4 Vanderbilt. So say goodnight to your hopes of a #1 overall seed, Texas.
Stephen's Power Poll to follow
So all we're doing now is adding up how many losses the 16 teams in our list have each week?
So Stanford beating Wash St means my list was bad?
I'll address the Texas Tech loss in a second but isn't it mute considering we're comparing teams that have already played each other?
What Is Real:
1- UCLA
2- Memphis
3- North Carolina
4- Kansas
5- Tennessee
6- Stanford
7- Texas
8- Duke
9- Georgetown
10- Xavier
11- Louisville
12- Connecticut
13- Wisconsin
14- Gonzaga
15- Vanderbilt
16- Purdue
Now thats a Power Poll. It's funny that after these last few weeks, the top four have re-established themseves. It's going to be a long two weeks, but its coming. Hope everyone gets ready, and I say that knowing that Drury will be unprepared, as he has just fallen off this site like Syracuse falls down the Big East standings.
It's probably too early, but earlier in the year I made a prediction claiming that Washington State was going to be one of the (if not the) meltdown team of the year. Looks like it is holding to form.
While they are 2-0 against USC, they are 0-4 against Stanford and UCLA. They've had some nice road wins, but lately can't win in Pullman to save their lives. Now they're coach is the leading candidate across the country, thus thwarting this program back to the lower eschelons of the Pac 10. They could be a 7 seed, and I'll take the 10 all day.
If anyone ranks them its because they have a huge hardon for the Pacific 10.
They're currently 3rd in the Pac 10 with a 22 RPI so save your meltdown theatrics for drunken Hillary diatribe's at the Bee.
Also, how exactly is consistently winning at home during the conference schedule important come tourney time? I'd rather take a team kicking ass on the road as opposed to some team like Mich St that has problems tying their shoes outside of Breslin.
The question of the weekend though is this, what was the bigger meltdown?
A. Maryland blowing a 20 point lead with 11 min left.
B. Syracuse blowing a 11 point lead with under 4 min left.
C. BC at home blowing an 18 point lead at the start of the second half.
I'm not sure what the correct answer is but regardless, Boeheim's a bum.
According to Hartzell, I had the worst week of the group. Let's review the 5 losses that Hartzell has used to defend this opinion:
1. My #16 lost to my #2.
2. My #15 lost to my #3.
3. My #11 lost to my #8.
4. My #4 lost but everyone else had them ranked higher than #4.
The 5 is of course Texas so if that meant I had the worst week then fine. However, Hartzell seems to be using Bush-Cheney type statistics to confuse the blog readership so I'm glad I've had the chance to outline what "5 of my 16 teams dropping" actually meant. Unfortunately Tenet never had this kind of opportunity.
Let's compare my list to Hartzell's. We both had Texas and Tenn ranked very high (their position basically reversed) so those losses are a wash. Other than that, I don't have anyone else on my list that lost to an opponent not ranked higher than them. Hartzell on the other hand, had his #11 and #12 lose to Missouri St and Arkansas. So who had the worst week? I'll let Matt and Dru vote. Hartzell also attacked Dru knowing that it could be a few days before a response (very o'reilly) even though Dru probably had the best week of the group.
Also, was Hartzell convinced Texas was going to lose or did he just not realize Texas had not only beaten 3 teams ranked above them but had also won 8 Big 12 games in a row? Looks to me like sloppiness followed by luck but you be the judge.
For the record, I realize USC lost which means I had 6 losses, not 5 but considering Hartzell can't count, he shouldn't be allowed to use the 6th in his argument.
Good day gentlemen, my list will follow shortly.
I don't think that the O'Reilly reference was warranted on the part of the Chairman given the fact that Drury could check in a little more frequently (but then again there you go again Lux defending him...where did this unnatural man crush come from) and he posts after the ladies poll comes out on Tuesdays, so if you take half the week out, we all had a pretty good week.
I also don't find your Syracuse attacks very pleasing either. I hope that they discontinue.
Texas Tech is not as good as Vandy. One is a tourney team, one isn't. Simple enough. Thats a tough stretch for Tennessee though (at Memphis, at Vandy, Kentucky). Come on. They're tested and ready for March. And on that note, so is Texas.
I like your use of the RPI with your Washington State argument. Coming from the same person that said that the RPI was flawed thats odd. Not to mention Wazzou is 5-5 in their last 10. Maybe thats really good in some minds, but not top 16 worthy for me. Especially with the tourney being single elimination.
Surely there are 13 or 14 teams better in the country than the Pac10 three team.
What position you got USC, Cal, ASU, and Zona this week?
Lux I didn't know you were also blogging for cnnpolitics.com, Jesus. We're all voting for Obama here in this blog anyway, except for Matt but we haven't been able to get a hold of duder for a long time. Your commentary is biting and sharp. I'd say it's got a piney taste, almost minty. Bottom line is I had beef with your power 16 from the day it was published, with the likes of lowly Arizona and inconsistent USC--8 or 9 seeds at best, feeling the bubble--as projected top 4 seeds or Regional Semifinalists. I'll say this: I still have faith in SoCal because I've seen what they can do. It's time to bail on the Wildcats though, these guys are chronic underachievers. They are who were though they were. Which, for everyone but you, Chris, means no postseason run.
1-UCLA
2-Tennessee
3-Memphis
4-Kansas
5-North Carolina
6-Texas
7-Duke
8-Stanford
9-Georgetown
10-Wisconsin
11-UCONN
12-Louisville
13-Vanderbilt
14-Xavier
15-Notre Dame
16-Butler
am I gay for having ranked Notre Dame? Something must be wrong with me, but I think they got game. Harangody reminds me of Schneier.
Did I ever say Texas Tech was as good as Vandy?
Yes, RPI is flawed in terms of choosing teams for the tournament but it's still a valid stat.
Pac 10 is the toughest conference in the tourney this year so no, I completely disagree on your last statement. Do we really need the cougars to play drake so that becomes clear? Give me a break.
I love how a team barely loses to your #1 pick this weekend and you guys act like they're terrible.
They might not make the tournament which is disappointing because they're a whole lot better than UAB and Houston but don't count them out yet.
Lux I act like they're terrible not because of what they barely almost did against UCLA this weekend, but because it's March the third and these guys have played damn near 30 games. So when I see that blue-blood Arizona is a paltry 16-11 overall and hasn't played back to back solid, convincing games since December, then yes, I deem them unfit for March play.
Despite their blue blood status as basketball royalty nonetheless. Does no NCAA invite mean the Arizona job just opened or does it signal the return of the Lute the Legend? These questions have no answer yet, but there is no question that this year's campaign falls right in line with all the other basketball seasons at Arizona since the late 90s....lazy and underachieving.
I've done more research and considering Zona is 14-3 when Bayless, Wise and Brelimier are all in the line-up together, I think they're a lock.
SOS is 1, RPI is 25, some solid wins and they're in a tough conference. Hopefully they'll draw Butler for the first round.
Lunardi sees it this way according to Bracketology: Kansas State/Arizona in the 8/9 game, winner gets Tennessee, the one seed. I wonder who Chris sees coming out of that trio. If you think Arizona is even on the radar when it comes to competing for wins in those two games, then go right ahead. Tennessee would mop the floor with your Wildcats. I'd be willing to bet heads up better brackets versus the Chairman of the Boards for a c-note if you're interested. Especially when you're hanging on to a coachless, inmates-running-the-asylum-chase-budinger-should-have-stuck-with-volleyball Arizona squad of fools.
I'd need to see the point breakdown by region and the actual bracket but I'd probably take that bet.
Did I say Arizona would beat Tenn by the way? I love how you guys keep inventing matchups based on me defending Zona over Houston.
A Monday Post:
1. UCLA
2. UNC
3. Memphis
4. Kansas
5. Tenn.
6. Texas
7. Stanford
8. Duke
9. Wisconsin
10. L-ville
11. UConn
12. G-Town
13. Butler
14. Xavier
15. Gonzaga
16. Vandy
I know my 16 has not changed much from last week....as it shouldn't have a few teams moved up or down but nobody deserved to be dropped or added.
Gonzaga's win Sat night was big they are going to be for real come tournament time....I thought that Kansas looked good in spurts aganist K-State but let down once they got a big lead.
Georgetown has to be the luckiest team in the country gettting two bullshit calls to help them win games this year..(WVU Goaltend/ or not, and the foul call at Marquette) either way Louisville looks to be the hottest team in the Big East and maybe the country....sell now if you have the chance...Matt thats a meltdown waiting to happen.
As for Wash St having a meltdown. They are a lock in the tournament, just because they don't win every game at home and lose to both UCLA and USC twice in a year doesn't constitute a meltdown. Stanford and UCLA are better team than they are so what..also they lost twice to zona tough team to beat when bayless play well and then had a bad loss to Cal that is not a meltdown.
SEE CUSE for a recent meltdown....point me.
M. Drury
1. UCLA
2. Kansas
3. Texas
4. Tenn
5. Memphis
6. UNC
7. Stanford
8. Duke
9. Georgetown
10. Gonzaga
11. Wash St
12. UConn
13. USC
14. Lville
15. Wisconsin
16. Arizona
I didn't change mine much either.
Washington State was Preseason top 5, and of course they are a lock for the dance. Thats not what the meltdown comment was meant for. But if you start the year at Top 5, and are currently looking at a 6 or 7 seed in the Dance, that is consideration for "meltdown".
Losing two starters and a defection and still be fighting for a spot in the Dance is not a meltdown. But I'm not going to attack Dru because Lux will defend him and Dru won't have the chance to respond for two weeks because Lux feels sorry for him. Oh well.
More to follow in the AM when I am no longer drunk.
1. You didn't say meltdown, you said "meltdown of the year".
2. The Cougars were ranked #10 in the AP preseason and now they're ranked #23. WHOA, MELTDOWN BAUMER
3. Marquette was preseason 11, now they're 21. Is that a meltdown or bad forecasting?
4. We really can't determine meltdown until after the big dance.
5. Oregon is a bigger meltdown, preaseason rank 12 and they probably won't make the tournament.
Matt...you are just digging yourself in a deeper hole...Let me guess you still have 10 Big East teams making the tournament along with 5 from the A-10.
1- James Raban has confirmed his appearance for that special weekend.
2- Dru, please let the adults discuss things, and stay out of it. No one ever had 10 BE teams, in fact I said earlier in the year that that would be impossible. I also never said anything about 5 A10 teams.
3- Dru, I am happy that you finally removed WSU from your poll, thats some smarts being displayed by yourself.
4- Lux I liked your points that you made. And Oregon is a bigger collapse, you are correct. I should have forecasted that better at the beginning of the year, but I was a state off.
Going with the political theme that stemmed from the beginning of the week, it is funny how we have dissected the word "meltdown". Now we know what Bush's advisors sit around and do all the time.
Ok Matt lets get down to real conversations:
Conference Champions:
Once each tournament starts we should go ahead and decide who the tournament champion will be....looks like the tournament begin this week with some championships as early as friday/saturday.
Thoughts?
Is wagner coming? Do you want me to call him?
There is an email out to Mr. Wagner, so we await his response.
Conference Champions are on Dru.
E-mail is for geeks and pedophiles, write him a letter.
Lux let me guess you write letters on rice paper and seal them with melted wax and a "LUXEY BABY" stamp. James Raven=Jimbo, n'est pas?
Big night in the Pac 10:
UCLA vs Stanford and Oregon has a must win game against Arizona St.
Conference Tournament Schedules:
Winners to be Posted by Friday:
A-Sun
Big Sky
Big South
CAA
Horizon
MAAC
Valley
Ohio Valley
Patroit
Southern
Summit
Sun Belt
WCC
By Next Wednesday:
ACC
A-10
Big 12
Big East
Big 10
Big West
USA
Mid American
MEAC
Mt West
Northeast
Pac 10
SEC
Southland
SWAC
WAC
Hopefully everyone can post this by Friday as some of the conference tounaments have stated.
Good Luck
M. Drury
Predications Thus far:
A-Sun: Belmont
Big Sky: Northern Zona
Big South: Winthrop
CAA: VCU
Horizon: Butler
MAAC: Rider
Valley: So. Ill
Ohio Valley: Murray St
Patroit: Bucknell
Sothern: Davidson
Summit: Oakland
Sun Belt: South Bama
WCC: Gonzaga
America East: UMBC
A-Sun: Jacksonville
Big Sky: Portland State
Big South: UNC-Asheville
CAA: VCU
Horizon: Butler
MAAC: Siena
Valley: Drake
Ohio Valley: Murray State
Patroit: Bucknell
Southern: Davidson
Summit: IUPUI
Sun Belt: South Alabama
WCC: Gonzaga
I like the Bucknell pick Dru. Wish I had caught that game today. When did Navy join that conference?
Northeast: Wagner
I missed the America East...sorry
Albany
Northeast:
Scared Heart
America East: Hartford
A-Sun: Belmont
Big Sky: Portland State
Big South: UNC-Asheville
CAA: VCU
Horizon: Butler
MAAC: Rider
Northeast: Robert Morris
Valley: Illinois St
Ohio Valley: Austion Peay
Patroit: American
Southern: Davidson
Summit: Oral Roberts
Sun Belt: South Alabama
WCC: Gonzaga
Sorry if this is late but I wouldnt have picked Stetson or Navy anyway.
Stanford should be pissed, that was a bad call last night to delay the ending on a really great game. Stanford is the real deal with their "two lord of the rings talking trees". UCLA showed their tenacity again though.
Looks like the Pac 10 might get 7 teams in the dance with Oregon's win last night. It really depends if any at large locks lose in an automatic bid conference final.
Looks like Oregon St is going to finish the season winless in the division. If that's not a testament to how good the other 9 teams are then I give up.
JMU still has a chance at the big dance boys, cross your fingers.
I would have to agree that calls was terrible...but when you are 2 in the country you get calls like that at home. Collison still had to knock down both free throws and the twin towers are nasty, as long as they stay out of foul trouble they are tough to beat.
two things, let me know what yall think:
1-kevin love will have a better nba career--or rather, a better nba game--than tyler hansbrah
along the same pac-10 homoeroticness
2-brook lopez is a way better center than roy hibbert
am I wrong?
America East: Univ. of Maryland-Baltimore Co.
(has 4 ex-JMU players on the roster)
A-Sun: Belmont
Big Sky: Portland State
Big South: UNC Asheville (Kenny George)
CAA: Virginia Commonwealth
Horizon: Butler
MAAC: Rider
Missouri Valley: Drake
Northeast: Monmouth
Ohio Valley: Austin Peay
Patroit: Bucknell
Sothern: Davidson
Summit: Oral Roberts
Sun Belt: Mississippi Valley State
WCC: Gonzaga
don't forget I had Cornell locked in early, dog--Ivy League, what?
Looks like Matt and Dru are out of the Ohio Valley.
Just don't know my Ohio Valley like I used to. I do have UNC-Asheville and Jacksonville available for today berths.
Good lord what a big day on the schedule. Lots of action. ACC and Big East regular season up for grabs. Lots to do! Lots to do!
First tip of the day 11:30am.
Post a Comment