Duke seems to be sneaking themselves into a one seed. I hate Duke. But they're finding ways to win games, their lack of a big man will haunt them. Bring back Horvath.
St. Mary's, gotta give respect to the leader of the WCC. Good wins as well.
Purdue is the token Big 10 team that I will put in for you all every week. Dru was probably crushed by their recent triumph over "Wisky".
All I'm gonna say is Butler at 9, Wisconsin and Michigan State on, but the Big 10 leader (who has beat both of them), off. I dont know if that all adds up.
I think that the winner of the Pac10 is a top 5 team. Loss at Washington isn't the end of the world in my opinion. But I dropped them to the 4th spot for that reason. Carolina has been more inconsistent in the last few weeks.
Matt i think that mich st and wisconsin have better out of conference wins than purdue.....they have been playing well but not well enough to be ranking above two better teams...I don't care if purdue beat michigan st lastnigth because as i mentioned my rankings were done before that game concluded....as for wisconsin they have two conference losses both to purdue by a total of 9 and purude shot the lights out.
if syracuse would make my list are you fucking kidding me? the best part is Matt was the only one I can recall who has been shamed by ever ranking the orange. Also the best part is that your beloved untouchable away win at UVA, who's currently 1-8 in the ACC and headed for perennial cellar dweller after Singletary bolts for the NBA, now looks on-par with an away win at some graveyard program like USF. Wait. You mean you guys blew it down there too? Matt, and Coach Boeheim if you're reading this, say goodnight sweet Prince. That sound you just heard is the window of opportunity slamming shut in upstate NY.
Syracuse can get back in this weekend with a win at home against Georgetown, and since I'll be there, I'll make it happen. Then they probably have to go 4-1 on the way out, which isn't inconceivable. Don't count out Boeheim's Boys yet.
UW lost their bubble game to the Quack last night.
17 comments:
1- Memphis
2- Duke
3- Kansas
4- UCLA
5- Tennessee
6- Stanford
7- North Carolina
8- Georgetown
9- Xavier
10- Texas
11- Connecticut
12- Purdue
13- Drake
14- Louisville
15- Notre Dame
16- Saint Mary's
Duke seems to be sneaking themselves into a one seed. I hate Duke. But they're finding ways to win games, their lack of a big man will haunt them. Bring back Horvath.
St. Mary's, gotta give respect to the leader of the WCC. Good wins as well.
Purdue is the token Big 10 team that I will put in for you all every week. Dru was probably crushed by their recent triumph over "Wisky".
Kansas/Texas is huge.
Looks like matt has managed to sneak in 4 big east teams, well done
How about my boys washington? I think they should just cut the madness short and give the national title to the winner of the pac 10 tourney.
1 Memphis
2. Kansas
3. UCLA
4. Duke
5. UNC
6. Tenn
7. Stanford
8. Texas
9. Butler
10. Georgetown
11. Michigan St
12. UConn
13. Drake
14. Wisconsin
15. Texas A & M
16. Xavier
These rankings apply to the beginning of the week before Kansas lost and Michigan St is down by 16 at the half to Purdue.
Dru,
All I'm gonna say is Butler at 9,
Wisconsin and Michigan State on, but the Big 10 leader (who has beat both of them), off. I dont know if that all adds up.
Lux where is your ranking?
I'm going to skip this week, I'm not about to attempt a ranking on my blackberry.
You guys didn't budge ucla after losing to uw?
I think that the winner of the Pac10 is a top 5 team. Loss at Washington isn't the end of the world in my opinion. But I dropped them to the 4th spot for that reason. Carolina has been more inconsistent in the last few weeks.
Who were your top four lux?
Matt i think that mich st and wisconsin have better out of conference wins than purdue.....they have been playing well but not well enough to be ranking above two better teams...I don't care if purdue beat michigan st lastnigth because as i mentioned my rankings were done before that game concluded....as for wisconsin they have two conference losses both to purdue by a total of 9 and purude shot the lights out.
Top 4 is prob memphis, texas, kansas and ucla.
Well texas hadn't won yet so yeah, why should I spend anytime dwelling on rankings for teams that have played games since sunday?
Looks like xavier and drake might go down, about damn time. UW is better than both of them.
Dru, really?
Purdue swept Wisconsin.
Is there reason to say anymore? While Wisconsin has a one point win at Texas, Purdue did beat Louisville, oh wait, and Wiconsin twice.
Case closed.
Lux I know deep down you don't really think that Washington is that good. But I commend your allegiance to the Pac10.
Would you have ranked UW?
I don't like it when you don't post a 16, just so you know.
I didn't say uw was very good, I just said they're better than drake and xavier.
I was going to mention the syracuse game right now but I want to see if they made hartzells list before I comment.
Matt, I wouldn't have ranked uw.
if syracuse would make my list are you fucking kidding me? the best part is Matt was the only one I can recall who has been shamed by ever ranking the orange. Also the best part is that your beloved untouchable away win at UVA, who's currently 1-8 in the ACC and headed for perennial cellar dweller after Singletary bolts for the NBA, now looks on-par with an away win at some graveyard program like USF. Wait. You mean you guys blew it down there too? Matt, and Coach Boeheim if you're reading this, say goodnight sweet Prince. That sound you just heard is the window of opportunity slamming shut in upstate NY.
Obviously my sarcasm didn't come through Hartzell.
Is it march 20 yet?
Syracuse can get back in this weekend with a win at home against Georgetown, and since I'll be there, I'll make it happen. Then they probably have to go 4-1 on the way out, which isn't inconceivable. Don't count out Boeheim's Boys yet.
UW lost their bubble game to the Quack last night.
Post a Comment