Matt I wont steal your thunder as i know you like to expose yourself first, I mean post first. So when you get home from the Apple tonight pack up your one hitter and let 'er rip. I will be posting in the a.m. after tonite's huge Centenary/Hawai'i match up.
By the way I hope all of you have a safe and not-so-sloppy New Year's celebration. I also hope all of you get some pussy cause I'm married and am living vicariously through each one of your respective penises.
1- Lux, your dedication this season is amazing, and I cannot say enough about that. You are to be commended greatly.
2- Stephen, if you had posted first that would have been amazing. Given your off again/ on again habits with this site that would have been interesting.
Yet no one has posted, and Carolina won, so my earlier compilation stands:
The Last of 2007:
1- Memphis 2- North Carolina 3- UCLA 4- Kansas 5- Michigan State 6- Tennessee 7- Marquette 8- Texas 9- Georgetown 10- Duke 11- Arizona 12- Indiana 13- Butler 14- Washington State 15- Texas A&M 16- Dayton
Not going to punish Texas too much, caught the second half of the Wisconsin game, and they shouldn't have let that slip away. Lots of ballz for Flowers to take that shot though, nice finish there.
Not going to punish Zona either. Tough to hang with Memphis really. But Memphis and Arizona have done a real nice job with scheduling and playing well against their opponents.
Dayton sneaks in as I mentioned earlier. Oklahoma was close, as were some other darlings.
Conference play is set to start, and this is shaping up to be a great year.
Have a safe New Year's everyone. Hartzell, not sure if living vicariously through Dru's penis is the best bet.
Also, the 2nd worst team in the conference is probably Washington and considering how good they are, I would like to ask Matt if he thinks the Pac 10 is better than the Big East this year? In other words, do you think the top 9 teams in the Pac 10 will beat the top 14 teams in the Big East more than 50% of the time?
It's close which is impressive but I'm curious to see if Matt has changed his mind now.
In case some of you forgot, Washington barely lost to a healthy Cuse and it was really anyone's game.
I had to go back and review the numbers on the SU/Washington game, but Syracuse had a comfortable lead for the entire game notwithstanding the last 3 minutes or so when the team couldn't make a FT. So, not as close as Lux made it out to be. Not to mention Syracuse wasn't completely healthy as Rautins has been out the entire year.
Back to the question at hand, it is certainly close. Right now Rutgers and St. John's have the worst records. I think they would both play Oregon State tough and it would be a coin flip really on a neutral court. A lot of BE teams would give Cal and ASU fits, but UCLA would probably beat just about anyone most of the time (maybe Georgetown excluded). Marquette could take Wazzou, and the middle of the pack would fight it out.
Kind of a tough question though, because teams like Arizona and USC would probably fair well, as would teams like ND, Nova, UCONN, Syracuse would do well.
The BE is so wide open right now (both really are) that the question cannot be fairly answered for about two or three more weeks.
Pose it again then, and we shall see. Syracuse would beat Oregon on a neutral right now.
Lux, you were at the SU/Wash game, you should know that Cuse had that game.
11 comments:
well bon soir to you good sir. Zut alors!
Matt I wont steal your thunder as i know you like to expose yourself first, I mean post first. So when you get home from the Apple tonight pack up your one hitter and let 'er rip. I will be posting in the a.m. after tonite's huge Centenary/Hawai'i match up.
By the way I hope all of you have a safe and not-so-sloppy New Year's celebration. I also hope all of you get some pussy cause I'm married and am living vicariously through each one of your respective penises.
Bon soir Lux bring back Matt some Expos gear
1- Lux, your dedication this season is amazing, and I cannot say enough about that. You are to be commended greatly.
2- Stephen, if you had posted first that would have been amazing. Given your off again/ on again habits with this site that would have been interesting.
Yet no one has posted, and Carolina won, so my earlier compilation stands:
The Last of 2007:
1- Memphis
2- North Carolina
3- UCLA
4- Kansas
5- Michigan State
6- Tennessee
7- Marquette
8- Texas
9- Georgetown
10- Duke
11- Arizona
12- Indiana
13- Butler
14- Washington State
15- Texas A&M
16- Dayton
Not going to punish Texas too much, caught the second half of the Wisconsin game, and they shouldn't have let that slip away. Lots of ballz for Flowers to take that shot though, nice finish there.
Not going to punish Zona either. Tough to hang with Memphis really. But Memphis and Arizona have done a real nice job with scheduling and playing well against their opponents.
Dayton sneaks in as I mentioned earlier. Oklahoma was close, as were some other darlings.
Conference play is set to start, and this is shaping up to be a great year.
Have a safe New Year's everyone. Hartzell, not sure if living vicariously through Dru's penis is the best bet.
Just a thought.
Can't Wait til March!
Lux, if you find any Expos gear, pick it up. That stuff is priceless.
i'm the only one to post so far this week, does this signify the beginning of the end?
matt chill out son.
I'm heavy on VCU tonite at the Convocation Center taking on our beloved JMU Dukes.
My poll will be posted in the next 24 hours sorry duders it looks like I'm not the only busy one though.
take VCU -3 (double unit play)
JMU Wins!
Stephen is wrong!
Don't doubt the Dukes, they are going to win the CAA this year!
I'm just going to wait until Sunday.
The pac 10 has 5 teams in the AP top 25 this week and the Big East has 4. Just making a casual observation.
Also, the 2nd worst team in the conference is probably Washington and considering how good they are, I would like to ask Matt if he thinks the Pac 10 is better than the Big East this year? In other words, do you think the top 9 teams in the Pac 10 will beat the top 14 teams in the Big East more than 50% of the time?
It's close which is impressive but I'm curious to see if Matt has changed his mind now.
In case some of you forgot, Washington barely lost to a healthy Cuse and it was really anyone's game.
I had to go back and review the numbers on the SU/Washington game, but Syracuse had a comfortable lead for the entire game notwithstanding the last 3 minutes or so when the team couldn't make a FT. So, not as close as Lux made it out to be. Not to mention Syracuse wasn't completely healthy as Rautins has been out the entire year.
Back to the question at hand, it is certainly close. Right now Rutgers and St. John's have the worst records. I think they would both play Oregon State tough and it would be a coin flip really on a neutral court. A lot of BE teams would give Cal and ASU fits, but UCLA would probably beat just about anyone most of the time (maybe Georgetown excluded). Marquette could take Wazzou, and the middle of the pack would fight it out.
Kind of a tough question though, because teams like Arizona and USC would probably fair well, as would teams like ND, Nova, UCONN, Syracuse would do well.
The BE is so wide open right now (both really are) that the question cannot be fairly answered for about two or three more weeks.
Pose it again then, and we shall see. Syracuse would beat Oregon on a neutral right now.
Lux, you were at the SU/Wash game, you should know that Cuse had that game.
Cuse didn't have the game, there were some bad calls and missing free throws is missing free throws. Plus it was close to a home game for cuse.
Umm yeah so I took the moneyline on the fairfield stags tonight. Completely ballsy call with loyola being at home and favorites by 5.5.
Split last night though. Bet heavy on ucla moneyline but lost both usc and ducks.
Post a Comment