You have got to buck up, man. You cannot drag this negative energy into the tournament!
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
2006 baby
Jimmy V, Dec 5
Lets hear some trash talk
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hope that syracuse gets embarrased by their opponent so Matt can get his pasty shoes mailed back to him. The deal is he will recieve them only in the event of a non-conference win outside of the Carrier Dome or a loss. I win either way
2 comments:
I hope that syracuse gets embarrased by their opponent so Matt can get his pasty shoes mailed back to him. The deal is he will recieve them only in the event of a non-conference win outside of the Carrier Dome or a loss. I win either way
I am doing this to spread some holiday cheer. First one to post so be cricitcal if you will but put something up.
1. UCLA
2. Florida
3. North Carolina
4. Wisconsin
5. Arizona
6. Kansas
7. Notre Dame
8. Duke
9. Ohio State
10. Butler
11. LSU
12. Oklahoma State
13. Washington
14. Marquette
15. Pittsburgh
16. Wichita State
Matt.
Post a Comment